Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thoughts and reality

This is an interesting post by Mr Wang. In it, a scientist (Emoto) theorizes that thoughts can affect the formation of water crystals if they are directed at the water before it is frozen. Woah... I think this is just the tip of the iceberg as to what thoughts can do for the self.

As I keep stressing, positivity also helps. And it especially helps when you're in a new environment and everything is bewildering you, like what I am facing now :)

Things are falling into place for me, but only because I thought it would. Have a nice day folks!

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Was wondering who the hell is reading my blog on china.. then viola! enlightened.. haha

J said...

You probably don't remember this but I happened to be reading sze's archives and posted the following comment in response to your comment directed at me on his post at \
http://thegreatsze.blogspot.com/2007/05/japanese-girls.html:

No idea if you'll ever see this, Clarence, whomever you are, but it's interesting that when women try to reject prescriptions that men place upon them they are instantly accused of being man-haters. So not wanting to be interfered with or talked down to equates to hating men. Whereas if I wrote a post saying "men should be XXX, they should be YYY, they should be ZZZ, because that is what women want, and men, your role in life is to conform to what women want", I would almost certainly be accused of trying to control men, and it would only be Right and Correct that men assert their independence from it. Sounds like patriarchy to me...

I like men a lot, by the way. Some of you smell very nice.


Good day.